Jean Webster's 'Daddy-Long-Legs'

Ever read this novel? You have missed something! When Indrani wrote about hand-written letters, I couldn't help but remember Judy (nee)Jerusha Abbott.
I was happy to get it back from a friend just the other day, and Judy accompanied me all the way from Coimbatore to Chennai.
Read more about the book here, and get a preview here.
Though you may be able to read it online here, courtesy Project Gutenberg, you'll know that it can't equal the feel of curling up cosily well away from the computer, with a favourite cuppa in one hand and a book in the other...
[Then you'll what inspired the title Mummy long-legs...]

Comments

  1. D.L.Legs Link.... Sneak previewed. I liked Judy's letters. Will sure read it. Thank you for sharing.

    M.L.Legs Link.... That looks suspicious... sounds like step-into-my-parlour..!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read and reread this many times. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

i appreciate that you have some thoughts to share, and are taking the effort to do so.

Popular posts from this blog

The Power of Vishnu Sahasranamam- Vani's rebirth

"Did Hanuman return the mountain?"

Darshan Do, Ghanshyam Naath...